Mask Goals: Moisture & Antioxidants
Perfect For: Parched/Tired Skin
We all could use a little pick me up sometimes and the same can be said for our skin. Our powder mask is stacked with major skin rescuing ingredients;
- Kaolin Clay - Used as the base for the mask due to its ultra-gentle ability to pull excess oils from your skin as well as gently exfoliate.
- Colloidal Oats - These are the super cool older sister of your regular run-of-the-mill breakfast oats. These finely ground whole oat kernels contain a unique antioxidant called avenanthramides, which can work like a topical antihistamine to soothe and comfort.
- Coconut Milk Powder - Coconut milk contains vitamins C, E and B6, iron, and magnesium that are known to be good for the skin. It is also high in Vitamin C which can help maintain elasticity and skin flexibility.
- Acai Berry Extract - Abundant in vitamins A, B, C, and E. High in antioxidants
- Chia Seed Extract - High in Omega 3 & can help guard the skin against pollution particles
***Note: This is a dry mask. This means it comes in powder form and requires the addition of a liquid to be applied***
Ingredients: Chia Seed Extract, Chamomile Extract, Acai Berry Extract, Alow Leaf Extract, Seabuckthorn Extract, Kaolin Clay, Goat Milk Powder, Coconut Milk Powder, Colloidal Oats.
Made for Devitt House by To Bathe