Mask Goals: Brightening
Perfect For: Mature/Dull Skin
We took a centuries-old Indian beauty secret and made it our own. Our powder mask is stacked with major skin rescuing ingredients;
- Turmeric - Turmeric gets its health benefits primarily because of curcumin. Curcumin has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Goat Milk Powder - Goat milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid which help remove dead skin cells. High in vitamin A which can help repair damaged skin.
- Coconut Milk Powder - Coconut milk contains vitamins C, E and B6, iron, and magnesium that are known to be good for the skin. It is also high in Vitamin C which can help maintain elasticity and skin flexibility.
- Kaolin Clay - Used as the base for the mask due to its ultra-gentle ability to pull excess oils from your skin.
- Honey Powder - Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Olive Leaf Powder - Packed with numerous antioxidants and polyphenols
- Soy Scrub - Considered gentle enough for facial use. This becomes the star of the show when you begin to remove the mask and the circular motion delicately exfoliates your skin.
***Note: This is a dry mask. This means it comes in powder form and requires the addition of liquid to be applied**
Made for Devitt House by To Bathe